Diamond Detox Concentrate Lemon Drop
Non-Toxic Plant-Derived Fine Jewelry Cleaner, 2 Month Supply
The world’s first clean, non-toxic, vegan and sustainable fine jewelry cleaner designed to keep your diamond, gold and platinum pieces refreshed and sparkling. Formulated with plant-based, 99.5% natural ingredients and gem-pampering actives. We take caring for your jewelry and our planet seriously.
- Diamond Detox Concentrate in Lemon Drop No. 22 (as featured in Say It With Diamonds Essentials Collection)
How to Use
- Simply pour the full bottle of Diamond Detox Concentrate into a clean Diamond Drunk vessel and fill with water to the designated line.
- Replace the Diamond Detox Concentrate with the scent of your choice every two months or when the liquid becomes cloudy.
- Learn more here
- Diamond Drunk was created for diamond, gold, and platinum jewelry.*
How it Works
Watch the magic of how our naturally derived formula works here
Packaging & Impact
“Diamond Detox” scented concentrates are packaged in sleek eco-friendly glass bottles that are 100% recyclable or reusable.
We leverage post-consumer recycled and recyclable materials in every place we can. As new technologies evolve, we are continuing to improve our processes to ensure we continue to reduce our impact.
Perfumed with our exclusive scent No. 22 inspired by our favorite Lemon Drop cocktail infused with fresh and invigorating notes of effervescent verbena, Italian lemon, clary sage, creamy orange flower and rose musk.
Purified Water (Aqua), Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate) (naturally ored in Green River Wyoming), Caprylyl/Decyl Glucoside (naturally derived from coconut/corn), Sodium Ethylene Diamine Disuccinate, Pentylene Glycol (naturally derived from beet or sugar cane), Glycerin, Trisodium Citrate, Fragrance (+/-) Acid Blue 80 (CI 61585), Acid Red 52 (CI 45100)
The Magic of Nature, The Power of Science
Our exclusive non-toxic cleaner powered by natural coconut, sugarcane, and beetroot dissolves built up grime, grit, oils, and dirt. Soda ash ethically mined from the Green River in Wyoming works like magnets to deep clean your rings and things, including beneath prongs and in crevices to leave your diamonds, gold, and platinum jewelry sparkling clean!
The results are real!
This non-toxic, plant-derived formula was thoughtfully created by our team of world-renowned scientists that meet the strict standards for clean beauty to powerfully, yet gently cleanse jewelry to sparkling perfection. A high-performance purifying complex of vegetable-derived fatty acids and naturally mild alkali-sourced soda ash work together to dissolve, trap, and lift away dirt, grime, and grease without ever leaving behind streaks or residue.Learn More
- TCTeresa C.Verified BuyerReviewingDiamond Detox Concentrate Alchemist RoseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsWowee!
Love the fragrance! Really works!
- KCKari C.Verified BuyerReviewingDiamond Detox Concentrate Alchemist RoseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starssmells amazing
i have not used this one, just the lemon but opened to smell. awesome
- GNGina N.Verified BuyerReviewingDiamond Detox Concentrate Lemon DropI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed !
It’s a beautiful light smell ❤️ I love all Diamond Drunk products…..My Diamonds never shined so bright 💃💃💃💋💋💋💋💋💋
- TMTeresa M.Verified BuyerReviewingDiamond Detox Concentrate Malibu RainI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
Love Diamond Drunk! My diamonds look gorgeous
- KHKaren H.Verified BuyerReviewingDiamond Detox Concentrate Alchemist RoseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product
My diamonds have never been this sparkly!
*Diamond Drunk was created specifically to clean diamonds, gold and platinum jewelry. Not for use on silver, pearls, corals, emeralds, opals, costume or paste jewelry. For anything other than diamonds, gold and platinum jewelry do not submerge for more than 2 minutes. Do not use on jewelry that have water soluble fixings. Do not use on jewelry with chips or cracks. Not for use on non-waterproof or fabric products and materials.